Does your puppy…
- Have potty accidents in the house?
- Chew on everything, including you?
- Cry when you leave the house (or the room)?
- Need help greeting people politely?
- Show fear in new situations/places?
We can help!
We offer two options for puppy training.
B. Puppy Headstart: With this option, you get two separate hours – before AND after you bring your puppy home. (We can even help you choose the right puppy if you haven’t done so already.) During the first hour Bob will offer information about how prepare your home, gather the right supplies, and assist with other details to help you and your puppy get off on the right paw from the very beginning, including house training preparation and socialization information. We provide you with a packet of educational and training materials to review so you’re ready when your new puppy arrives, and we cater our training to your specific situation. The second hour is scheduled soon after you bring your puppy home, and includes help with the same preliminary training provided in the Puppy 101. Both sessions include a written report and educational information. The cost is $225 (if you live in *Bloomington/Normal).
Follow-up training: After the initial appointment, Bob will customize a training plan for you based on your dog’s assessment and your training goals. We offer two options for follow-up training:
- Coaching: Bob coaches you through the steps to transform your dog’s behavior. In between sessions, you and your dog practice with fun tricks and training games. We will customize a coaching package for you based on your puppy’s assessment and your training goals. A package of 3-sessions is $240. A package of 5 sessions is $350 (a $10 savings per session) if you live in *Bloomington/Normal. Each session includes a summary report and resources, and support between sessions with drop in “office hours” on Zoom twice a week.
- Jump Start Training: Bob does the training for you in your home 3 days a week, and then “transfers” the training to you. Click here for more info and pricing. (Offered to Bloomington/Normal residents only.)
*If you live outside of Blo/No, there is an additional travel charge, and our travel radius is limited to 25 miles from SE Bloomington. If you live outside of our training area, we can still help with our virtual training!
Contact us Today! 309-451-8348
or email us at email@example.com