Let us help "jump start" your training!
- Don’t have time to train your dog or puppy?
- Are your batteries and patience running low?
- Would you like a well-behaved family companion?
- Need some help getting things moving in the right direction?
We can help!
- We begin with a 90-minute consultation to assess your dog, share information about how dogs learn with our approach, establish your goals, and create a customized training plan.
- Then we come to your home for an hour 3 days during the week to train your puppy or dog while you are at work, school, or busy around the house.
- On the 4th day we “transfer” the training cues to you.
This service is available to those in Bloomington/Normal only.
- Program length: Available in 3 or 4-week packages (4 sessions per week)
- Training sessions: 3 per week (one hour each)
- Teaching/Transfer session: 1 per week (one hour each)
- Bonus Sessions: 2 additional sessions scheduled after the final transfer session for fine-tuning.
- Office Hours: Each transfer and bonus session includes a summary report and resources, and support between sessions with drop in “office hours” on Zoom twice a week.
Cost: Initial Consultation is $225
3 week package is $1,120 (14 sessions) / 4 week package is $1,440 (18 sessions)
Includes a treat bag.
All of our training methods are force-free, fear-free, and pain free.
We never use or recommend shock (aka e-collars) prong, or choke collars.