Does your dog…
- Have poor leash manners?
- Jump on guests—or on you?
- Forget to come when you call?
- Surf your counters?
- Chew up everything in your house?
We can help!
Step 1. With all new clients, we begin with an comprehensive consultation to assess your dog, establish your training goals, demonstrate and coach you on some initial training skills, and offer management suggestions. After the appointment, you will also receive a detailed written evaluation, as well as educational handouts, and a training plan for moving forward if you would like to continue working with Bob. The cost of is $200 if you live in *Bloomington/Normal, and the session lasts about 90 minutes (masks required). We also offer virtual consultations.
Step 2. After the initial appointment, Bob will customize a training plan for you based on your dog’s assessment and your training goals. We offer two options for follow-up training:
- Coaching: Bob coaches you through the steps to transform your dog’s behavior. In between sessions, you and your dog practice with fun tricks and training games. We will customize a coaching package for you based on your dog’s assessment and your training goals. A package of 3-sessions is $240. A package of 5 sessions is $350 (a $10 savings per session) if you live in *Bloomington/Normal. Each session includes a summary report and resources, and support between appointments.
- Jump Start Training: Bob does the training for you in your home 3 days a week, and then “transfers” the training to you. Click here for more info and pricing. (Offered to Bloomington/Normal residents only.)
*If you live outside of Blo/No, there is an additional travel charge, and our travel radius is limited to 25 miles from SE Bloomington. If you live outside of our training area, we can still help with our virtual training!
Contact us Today! 309-451-8348
or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org